Here are a few suggestions we found to help manage stress. Hope this helps!
- Regularly do things that are most enjoyable to you.
- Take the time to physically relax or meditate for at least 15 minutes every day.
- Try to walk three to five times a week if possible.
- Sleep seven to eight hours each night.*
- Have patience with yourself.
- Scream at the top of your lungs from time to time.
- Write in your journal, or blog 🙂 each day.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Do the important things first.
- Go with the flow of life.
*Side note: The best time to get some sleep is between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m., that is when the body repairs itself.